Business Growth Account Manager
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall by Sorenson is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Business Growth Account Manager with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This position will be responsible for promoting the CaptionCall by Sorenson and service by seeking opportunities to share our services directly with eligible customers through events, presentations and supporting the office visits of local Account Managers demonstrating the product, explaining how it enriches lives, generating leads, and growing our opportunities. This is a full-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
$40,000-$55,000 Base, Plus commission
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate leads that are installed by demonstrating the CaptionCall by Sorenson service directly to eligible users, Hearing Healthcare Providers or Senior Community Administrators and Veteran Hospitals when directed by their Outreach Manager.
- When assigned, work with Hearing Care Professionals on the patient referral process
- Represent CaptionCall at various events as assigned
- Adhere to strict compliance policies set by the company
- Utilize company CRM to log daily activities
- The Business Growth Account Manager has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees of Sorenson. It is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: 50-75%
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to meet or exceed Business Growth Account Manager expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual healthcare professionals
- Must be able to comfortably and clearly present to large and small groups.
- Must be able to adapt to various sales situations and environments
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Outside Sales or similar experience
- Familiarity with assistive devices for those with hearing loss is a plus
- Experience working with senior citizens
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Daily driving is required. Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the employees, customers, and technologies of Sorenson Communications and CaptionCall. It is essential that applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in strictest confidence.
Apply at www.captioncall.com/careers
Apply today! www.sorensonvrs.com/svrs_careers
Equal Employment Opportunity: CaptionCall and Sorenson Communications are an EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Our Mission…Harnessing the power of language, we connect diverse people and enrich the human experience.
Our Vision…To provide global language services that expand opportunities, nurture belonging, and empower the world to connect beyond words.
As one of the world’s leading language services providers, Sorenson combines patented technology with human-centric solutions. We strive to increase diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility for underrepresented people through communication solutions for all: call captioning and video relay services, over-video and in-person sign language and spoken language interpreting, translation, real-time captioning, and post-production language services.
Sorenson’s impact vision and plan extends to supporting employment opportunities for diverse employees, customers, and communities. As a minority-owned company, we are committed to expanding opportunities for underserved communities while promoting an inclusive workplace for our own employees.
CaptionCall, LLCSpringfield, MO
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.