Housekeeping Room Attendant
Capt. Thomson's Resort Alexandria Bay, NY
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $14 Hourly
We are looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
- Cleaning guest rooms after check-out to a high standard (cleaning bathrooms, stripping linen and remaking the beds, sweeping, mopping, washing window, cleaning balconies)
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Having constant interaction with guests and ensuring a positive experience for them.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Capt. Thomson's ResortWhy Work Here?
Great management team, friendly work environment, food discounts from Riley's By The River.
47 James StreetAlexandria Bay, NY
HousekeepingView all jobs at Capt. Thomson's Resort