- Expired: June 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, and technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we've made to our customers, doctors, and partners:everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule hasraised over $250 millionfrom the best consumer internet and healthcare investors in the world and is rapidly expanding across the country.
Our values are:everybody needs some looking after sometimesandwinning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates' needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them - if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
- Handling startup and shut down duties pertaining to department needs at the beginning and end of each shift
- Translate prescriptions filled out by the prescriber and enter information in the patient's profile in accordance with state regulations.
- Counting and packaging orders with speed and accuracy
- Work with pharmacists per work instructions, follow workflows and procedures, with knowledge of Illinois laws and regulations
- Use multiple computer systems to enter prescriptions, obtain pharmacy orders, compare to order received and produce prescription labels
- Utilize the best method for product packing and delivery based on standard procedures to include type of packaging, unique conditions (i.e. refrigeration), etc. to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Quality assurance, prescriber and patient outreach in case of contraindications, drug interactions, and resolution of third party rejections
- Prepare manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulling appropriate prescription drugs from inventory and complete necessary scanning and packaging as necessary
- Maintain various machines and equipment (e.g. pharmacy automation cabinet)
- Capable of standing for long periods of time
- Participate in department continuous improvement efforts
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have a High School Diploma / GED
- You have 1-2+ years of prior experience in counting/packing medications
- You must be a nationally certified and registered technician with the State of Massachusetts
- You are proficient with a computer and Windows PC applications and are able to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- You possess a strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, and ability to excel in a team environment
- You have a history of great attendance and punctuality
- You are familiar with general pharmacy terminology (SIG codes, brand and generic names of medications)
- 3+ years of experience in a high volume retail setting