We are representing an industry leading electronic manufacturing organization who is actively seeking an IT Systems Administrator. This is a 6 month contract to direct hire position.. Our client is looking to begin the interview ASAP!
- Systems Administrator will maintain, upgrade and provide support for plant’s software, hardware and networks.
- Systems Administrator needs to be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and to be able to respond to HELP desk requests after hours.
- The individual should be able to easily communicate technical concerns and solutions to many different people with varying degrees of technical knowledge as well as work with individuals in all areas of the plant to help solve their technical issues.
- Also is responsible for maintaining system infrastructure, including firewalls, testing computer equipment, backing up databases, installing and updating malware software, installing and rebuilding existing servers as well as other processes.
- Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Manage firewalls
- Provide backup server and desktop support to corporate office in Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Manage Active Directory and Group policy
- Provide desktop support
- Experience with the following Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Experience with Cisco Network switches.
- Experience in managing the VMWare ESXi and SAN solutions for the facility.
- Experience with performing all facility data backups
- Web development skills-- HTML, C# ASP.net, jQuery and ASP.
- Windows application development skills-- C#, VB.Net. This includes desktop applications, Windows services and web services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Database access and maintenance experience with MS SQL Server 2005-2014. Writing stored procedures and T-SQL.
NOTE: This candidate will partner with another IT/Controls Specialist. Note that this position will be the job of (2) individuals.