We are representing an industry leading manufacturing organization who is actively seeking a Plant Quality Manager due to a recently announced retirement. This company has world class benefits and culture and is looking to begin the interview process ASAP.
- The Quality Manager will report to the Plant General Manager
- The Quality Manager will have complete ownership over the Plant Quality function in addition to departmental budget.
- Responsible for leading a group of 4 direct reports
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements (APQP), supplier performance, and monitor customer satisfaction and report quality performance to corporate leadership.
- Help lead continuous improvement efforts with strong focus on process improvements and lessons learned
- Work cross functionally with Program Management
- Supply annual PPAP to customers as requested and support annual revalidation process
- Work closely with Quality and Engineering Leadership to define organizational KPI's and measurables
- Provide guidance to all manufacturing processes to ensure that project and/or process controls are compliant with customer requirements.
- Candidate should have at least 3-5 ears of quality engineering leadership experience (automotive, medical, pharma, or highly regulated industry is preferred)
- Degree is preferred for consideration
- Demonstrated knowledge of PPAP, APQP, SPC, Control Plans, etc..
- Demonstrate working knowledge in corrective actions management and formal problem solving techniques
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma methodology