A prominent and rapidly growing manufacturing organization is seeking multiple Process Engineer (CNC Machining) at their flagship production facility due their continued growth.This position will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing production processes (CNC Machining) at the site. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity.
- Design, implement and improve manufacturing processes (CNC Machining)
- Determine auxiliary equipment for optimal production processes
- Troubleshoot new and existing production lines
- Train Production Associates and Engineering Technicians on techniques and processes
- Assist with new product launches
- Work closely with multiple departments to improve manufacturing processes
- Engineering degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of process engineering experience within machining environments
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement methodologies and their implementation.
- New product launch experience
Our client offers a competitive portfolio of insurance and retirement benefits along with other attractive perks and positive and energetic culture. Relocation assistance is available for highly qualified candidates outside of the immediate area.