Our client, an established manufacturing organization is actively seeking a Master Scheduler/Planner to their growing materials group. This company has been rapidly expanding over the last few years and is still growing at a great rate.
- Responsible for leading and driving the Master Production Plan.
- Champion a weekly Sales and Operations planning process.
- Capacity planning management.
- Manufacturing lot size policy management.
- Release production work orders to plant as required.
- Coordinate production between multiple shifts and multiple departments.
- Communicate with sales and/or customer service on status of orders.
- Inventory review and adjustments as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business, technical or related.
- MRP/ERP experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- 3-5 years of professional related experience.