An established manufacturing organization is actively seeking several Maintenance Technicians to add to their growing group. This company has a experienced a great deal of growth due to newly awarded business and offers a great upward mobility potential.
- Candidate will diagnose problems in production machinery and equipment and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure the safety and quality of the products that the line produces
- They will repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, operations manuals, and manufacturer specifications.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Maintain tools and keep them in good working order.
- Maintain inventory or assigned to maintain inventory standards
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery per PM accordance.
- Runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Cleaning details and tasks/assignments as assigned by the employee's supervisor.
- Required to attend safety/sanitation meetings, production meetings and quality control meetings as necessary.