Maintenance Technician (Lead/Senior level)
CapstoneONE Search Perrysburg, OH
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are representing a industry leading manufacturing organization who is actively seeking several Maintenance Technician to add to their growing group (Lead level, Senior, and Associate levels). This company has a tremendous amount of internal career growth and upward mobility potential due to their continued business growth.
- Candidate will diagnose problems in production machinery and equipment and recommend corrective actions.
- They will repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, operations manuals, and manufacturer specifications.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repairs, replaces, adjust, and align components of machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery per PM accordance.
- Runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- PLC troubleshooting
Real EstateView all jobs at CapstoneONE Search