We are representing an industry leading manufacturing organization actively seeking several Machine Operators due to newly acquired business. This organization has an excellent industry reputation and is looking to begin the interview process ASAP!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grinding of taps used for tapping nuts
- Read and interpret paperwork (prints & orders).
- Complete and maintain a clean work area.
- Maintain production goals per established schedules and standards.
- Enter all transactions in MES system.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of measuring tools and equipment
Essential Functions Of The Job:
Must have ability to lift up to 50 lbs., reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, hearing, repetitive motions.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting – heavy industry preferred.