An established automotive supplier is actively seeking a Controls/Automation Engineer to add to their growing engineering group. This company has a tremendous amount of internal career growth and upward mobility potential due to their continued business growth.
- Provide key input into the development of departmental strategic goals along with identifying key measurable to support the departmental goals.
- Assist in new equipment installation and equipment modification.
- Maintain PLC based control systems for manufacturing automation and instrumentation.
- Lead projects and assist skilled trades in electrical disciplines.
- Support operations in electrical/controls troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities.
- Work closely with engineering team to define system control needs.
- Assist corporate controls in engineering changes and new programs.
- Guides design, develops and tests electrical control methods, materials, processes and results.
- Champion assigned engineering changes communicate and coordinate accordingly to all
- $67,000-$78,000 salary