An established manufacturing supplier is actively seeking a CNC Maintenance Technician to add to their growing group. This company has a tremendous amount of internal career growth and upward mobility potential due to their continued business growth.
- Candidate will diagnose problems in production machinery and equipment and recommend corrective actions of all CNC machines.
- They will repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematic drawings, operations manuals, and manufacturer specifications.
- Work with engineers/operators to observe, tests, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Examines parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repairs, replaces, adjust, and align components of machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery per PM accordance.
- Runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.