Senior Benefits Account Manager, Account Executive MNN8987
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
About the Role
Senior Benefits Account Manager, Account Executive role with a nationally recognized insurance and financial services agency. They are offering a promotional opportunity for an accomplished senior benefits client manager who wants to move their career upward into an account executive level role. Taking on the lead the service position, alongside the managing producer & division practice leader, puts you in the driver’s seat for handling all client engagement strategies, service delivery, renewal consultation, and so forth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Extensive involvement in the client management process from onboarding to policy reviews and renewal preparation
- Oversight and execution of daily service issues including resolution of escalated issues, billing, claims review, network evaluation, plan design, benchmarking, vendor management, enrollments, and communication
Skills & Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar group health and welfare account management position; must have experience working with multiple funding arrangements
- State insurance license
Location: Remote, work-from-home considerations for candidates in the Central Time Zone, East Coast/Southeast, or Mountain West.
Capstone Search Group
BusinessView all jobs at Capstone Search Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?