About the Role
Commercial Insurance Producer job descriptions are fairly explanatory, right? At the end of the day insurance agencies need successful salespeople to propel growth. That’s why when you’re reading an advertisement like this we don’t want to drone on and on about duties and responsibilities. It’s so much more about What is this insurance agency all about? How will they help me succeed in sales? What makes them special?
Why This Agency?
- Exponential growth over the last decade with 500+ employees currently operating in over 30 U.S. locations.
- Regional, middle market focused broker.
- Organic growth strategy focused on launching careers; training, development and producer-centric resources for producers with all levels of experience.
- Specialized industry focus ranging from industrial risks (agribusiness, construction, manufacturing and transportation) to professional services (finance, higher education, non-profits and health services).
- Full-service brokerage with a comprehensive portfolio in Commercial P&C, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Personal Lines.
How Your Experience Fits Into Their Profile
Experience Level: Approximately 2-5 years of insurance industry experience (sales, marketing or underwriting) or non-insurance B2B sales.
Location: The Mid-Atlantic, East Coast territory runs north from an office in Wilmington, DE into North Carolina (Charlotte, Greensboro and Raleigh), Atlanta and Jacksonville, FL.
Compensation: A first year guarantee target of $75k, possibly $100k depending on current insurance sales experience.