About the Role
Known for their expertise in public transportation insurance, this agency which writes business throughout the U.S. is hiring a Commercial Insurance Account Manager as an experienced addition to the Baltimore County account management team. Customer service skills coupled with auto insurance knowledge is paramount to successfully taking on this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to clients’ requests for service ranging from questions about coverage and rates to policy information, claims assistance and invoicing
- Prepare proposals, bind coverage and prepare COI + auto ID cards
- Maintain files in the AMS EPIC system
- Process insurance documents- policy checking, audits and endorsements
Skills & Experience
- Active P&C insurance license
- At least 2-3 years of insurance agency customer service experience (CSR, Assistant or Account Manager)
- Prior experience working with Applied EPIC software is required
- Auto insurance experience (commercial or personal lines) is applicable.
- Coverage you’ll work with includes auto liability, physical damage, garage liability and excess as well as work comp and commercial property.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
Salary in the $65k to $75k range with full benefits package