Assistant Employee Benefits Account Manager MNN8992
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
About the Role
The Philadelphia branch at one of the country’s fastest growing independent insurance agency networks has an assistant level position working in their account management team. As Assistant Employee Benefits Account Manager you have a lot of crossover functions with lead service teams, but because the team is smaller many of your daily responsibilities will also feel administrative to support client needs, policy changes, and renewal prep.
Your Primary Duties include:
- Customer Requests: Respond to client requests to process or fix service issues. Assist with claims resolution. Process changes or additions to insurance policies.
- New Account Set Up: Send out welcome letters; create packets with communication materials and benefit administration toolkits.
- Data Management: Input data on current accounts, status updates on renewals, and research/claims data into the agency’s management system.
- Enrollments: Troubleshoot enrollment issues and process employee changes/terminations with insurance companies.
Skills & Experience
- At least one (1) year of Life & Health insurance experience in a similar customer service or benefits administration role.
- Active life and health insurance license (or can be obtained after hire).
Capstone Search GroupWhy Work Here?
Capstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry.
Capstone Search Group is an insurance recruiting firm that offers creative, unique staffing solutions for the insurance industry! Our clients include insurance companies, agencies, brokers and intermediaries. Our goal as insurance recruiters is to help insurance organizations identify, attract and retain experienced talent that impacts immediate openings and promotes future growth. We offer Direct Hire (Contingency Search, Engaged/Retained and Recruitment Process Outsourcing [RPO]) and Contract Solutions (long-term contract, 1099 and temp-to-perm). We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.