About the Role
The Account Coordinator- Employee Benefits is a great way to start your career in the insurance industry. Working for one of Utah’s largest insurance employers, you work directly with the Account Manager and Producer in the life and health division to provide assistant to client renewals, market bid request, Excel spreadsheets and database updating.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Account Manager with marketing and processing new and renewal accounts
- Prepare market bids to carriers
- Prepare spreadsheets
- Analyze proposals to determine benefits, premium rates & competitiveness
Skills & Experiences
- Utah Life and Health insurance license or able to obtain one within three (3) months from data of hire
- Advanced knowledge of Excel- spreadsheets, formulas, graphs, charts and pivot tables
- Task oriented, ability to prioritize workloads and possess excellent organizational skills
This is a fairly entry level role. Microsoft Excel skills is the starting point for consideration.
The company is passionate about on-the-job training and career development. Learning from the Account Management team gives you a glimpse into the client service path where you then have direct client contact and manage the service process.
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time position with a target first year with total compensation in the $35k-$42k range
- Comprehensive benefits and PTO package