Looking for District Managers in the Topeka Area:
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The District Manager is accountable for the performance of the Restaurant Management Teams in the district. The District Manager ensures that each Restaurant Management Team is performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions. The District Manager operates the district consistent with and supportive of the business plan set forth for their district, while displaying the Capstone Restaurant Group values: People, Hospitality and Integrity.
- Ensures all employees in the District are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
- Evaluates each restaurant’s QSC standards. Provides regular feedback and coaching on improvement; conducts periodic inspections of the restaurant.
- Communicates all customer comments and concerns to the appropriate Restaurant Manager; follows up to ensure they are handled in a timely and effective way.
- Ensures all General Managers and GMITs receive appropriate orientation, training and development opportunities.
- Trains, coaches and provides regular performance feedback (positive and corrective) to motivate and improve the performance of all employees.
- Evaluates overall performance of General Managers and GMITs based on clearly communicated standards and expectations.
- Provides appropriate and effective counseling and/or discipline.
- Provides effective training and follow-up of new products, programs and changes.
- Actively recruits new General Managers and GMITs; ensures employees are prepared for promotion. Matches the skills and abilities of management to the needs of the restaurants to maximize results.
- Analyzes business performance; initiates appropriate corrective actions when deviations occur from financial expectations.
- Supports company-wide marketing programs; evaluates local restaurant marketing strategies developed by the Marketing Department.
- Ensures that business and personnel practices are within the law and consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Serves as a role model and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management.
- Negotiates vendor contracts for the districts; follows company approval process for contracts.
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and employees.
- 7-10 years previous restaurant experience required
- 3-5 years in management positions (preferably multi-unit restaurant experience including full-service, fast food or convenience)
- Financial planning aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Ability to meet performance standard
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
HAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Family atmosphere with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity to learn and grow
See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.