SUMMARY OF POSITION: As an Assistant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best hospitality service possible. You will also play a key role in training your team members under the direction of the General Manager, providing support to the General Manager, assist in running overall operations, while developing and retaining team members.
· Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability.
· Coordinating staff training with team trainers.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
· Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups.
· Conducting team meetings as needed to discuss operations, procedures and promotions.
· Conducting weekly inventories.
· Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards.
· Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards.
· Supporting management team and General Manager in their operation decisions.
· Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures.
· Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed.
· Performing other tasks as directed by management.
· Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Stand for long periods of time.
· Work around high temperatures.
· Work around others in close quarters.
· Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
· Work with various cleaning products.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
· Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (ie. phone or email).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to maintain the respect of your crew.
· Customer driven focus.
· Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
· Strong conflict resolution skills
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
· Ability to work with others as a team.
· Ability to meet performance standards.
· Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
· Competitive Salary
· Opportunity for advancement
· Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision Insurance and more!
· Team Member discount programs, with financing options
· Team Member Meal Discounts
· Paid Vacation
· Tuition Reimbursement
· See a complete list at www.capstonerestaurants.com/careers
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl’s Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee’s Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl’s Jr. Restaurants or Hardee’s Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl’s Jr. Restaurants, Hardee’s Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurants, go to www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl’s Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com.
Capstone Restaurant Group - Hardee's
Why Work Here?People are what drives the Capstone Restaurant Group. The Capstone Restaurant Group strives to reach the top of the restaurant and hospitality industry- the “Capstone”. Without good people, we will not succeed. We are always searching for talented team members that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our guests great hospitality, every visit, every experience. Notice we said, hospitality and not service. Why?? We want something higher and better for our teams and guests that visit us. Integrity, in who we are, and how we operate. We are going to be honest with our team and our guests. We will be fair and consistent with everyone. It is simple – do the right thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, we want to talk to you! To learn more about Capstone Restaurants, go to www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl’s Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com. https://hiring.snagajob.com/tms/apply/index/749363/655245/SUMM1/904280/1/740
Capstone Restaurant Group – A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
Saint Louis, MO