Must be knowledgeable of HVAC maintenance. Should be able to repair and maintain the units on property through assigned work orders and preventative maintenance. HVAC Technician employees are required to keep accurate records of completed work orders, this includes being responsible for noting all time and materials utilized during completion of work. When needed will order repair and cleaning supplies used on the property and will maintain an inventory of unused materials.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to Property Manager on arrival and completion, attend morning meeting.
- Receive assigned work orders and begin with work orders that carry the highest importance.
- Return signed completed work orders into office with notes of time and supplies used.
- Inform supervisor of any supplies needed and confirm invoices received.
- Comply with fair housing laws.
- Keep records of and develop a yearly preventative maintenance for all properties.
- Participates in on-call for heating and air emergencies.
- Complies with standard safety programs and procedures.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with Property Managers to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to residents.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to Property Managers what the issue is and what is need to correct it.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer who participates in EVerify