Processing Boilermaker Welder 4
Capstone Mining Miami, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
We offer Competitive Pay, Great Benefits, and Opportunities for Growth.
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation (PVMC), a subsidiary of Capstone Mining, is a global leader in metal mining and processing, focused on Copper and Molybdenum production.
As a member of the PVMC team, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that places its highest priorities on supporting its people and the communities where they live, protecting the environment, and providing safe and secure working conditions.
Located just outside the Phoenix metro area, at PVMC you will enjoy working in a collaborative and diverse team environment with training, development, and career growth opportunities. We live by our values; Work Responsibly, Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, and Deliver Results.
About the Role
As a journeyman level boilermaker/welder, you will support the needs of the processing maintenance group through welding and fabrication work. You will be a leader and a mentor to other employees.
Who We are Looking For
Are you a highly motivated individual with a commitment to the safety and well-being of your fellow employees? Do you consistently look for ways to improve yourself and others? Are you committed to living the Capstone Values? If so, then you are the kind of person that we are looking for.
• Demonstrated ability to pass the 5G weld test upon hire.
• Demonstrated proficiency in gas tungsten, gas metal, and flux core arc welding.
• Ability to align pipe and safely operate fusing machines.
• Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
• Understanding of industrial production and processing systems.
• Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English.
Physical Demands of the Role
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, including walking up and down stairs and across uneven surfaces, climb ladders and work at heights.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to work in both hot and cold environments with high humidity.
• Ability to kneel, crawl, stoop, and squat, including in confined spaces.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance (effective on date of hire)
• 401(k) Savings and Employee Share Purchase Plans
• Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Pinto Valley Mining Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
ConstructionView all jobs at Capstone Mining