$12.00 Per Hour
Shift: Mon-Fri 3am-Finish and Sun 4am-Finish
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Be able to take photographs of bad pallets/loads
- Be able to document results accurate
- Other duties as assigned WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- High school diploma
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.