- $750 to $1,000 Weekly
Warehouse Associate - Hiring Event
Potential to earn $1,000+ Paid Weekly
Shifts available: 1st shift, 3am to Finish or 3rd Shift, 8pm to Finish
Hiring Event 7/12 - 9am - 2pm 7/13 - 1pm - 6pm
Hilton Garden Inn Hickory - 1320 17th St Dr SE, Hickory, NC 28602
People want to work at Capstone because of our high-performance culture. We build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities. Through transparency and open lines of communication, we do the right thing and deliver on our promises. Think you have what it takes?
- Warehouse Associates load and unload both by hand and with equipment and other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Associates are paid by the truck. The harder you work, the more you earn!
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
- Lift and carry 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
- Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
Why you should work with us:
- Get paid weekly -- Rewarding production pay -- your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
- Career growth-our company looks to promote from within first
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
Our team fully embraces a high-performance culture, that inspires us to build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities.
About the Company:
Capstone is a North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 650 operating locations, 19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last-mile delivery, supply chain analytics, and optimization, and more. Our integrated, end-to-end logistics solutions uniquely position us to help partners reduce warehousing and transportation costs.Responsibilities:
- Perform quality control checks on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Load and unload materials from trucks and storage areas
- Stock inventory in designated locations
- Operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Follow safety protocols and maintain a clean work environment
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment preferred
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physical tasks
- Basic mechanical knowledge for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with inventory management systems is a plus
This position requires individuals who are detail-oriented, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you have experience in warehouse operations and are looking for a challenging role with opportunities for growth, we encourage you to apply.
Please note that this is a physically demanding role that involves heavy lifting and prolonged periods of standing. Candidates must be able to meet these requirements.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement within our organization. If you are ready to join our team of dedicated warehouse associates, please submit your application today.
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,16,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
Capstone LogisitcsStatesville, NC
Transportation and Storage
WebsiteView All Capstone Logisitcs Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.