OVERNIGHT Warehouse Associate
Capstone Logisitcs Redford, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
OVER NIGHT Warehouse Associate
Starting at $16.50/hr Paid Weekly
Shift: Sunday – Thursday 9:30p to Finish
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a footprint of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Capstone LogisitcsWhy Work Here?
We are growing and so are our advancement opportunities. At Capstone, hard work is rewarded.
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
12237 Beech Daly Rd RedfordRedford, MI
Transportation and Storage