Azure and .NET Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Hybrid; Onsite in Omaha Metropolitan area, 2-3 days per week
12-month contract with option for extension
Capstone is helping our client to place an experienced .NET Architect with a well-known, Midwestern, insurance agency. This company is well known for their adherence to Agile methodologies and will be seeking to fill this role with a candidate who also has a solid background in Scrum, Kanban, and other related processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work in a highly collaborative team environment following the Agile methodology to assist other department team members in the successful accomplishment of strategic and divisional objectives.
· Review Business Requirements Documentation, Technical Design Documentation and participate in peer review cycles with technical & non-technical counterparts.
· Define specifications and develop services, modify existing services, engineer and prepare test data, and document functional specifications.
· Analyzes program and application performance using various tools and techniques.
· Troubleshoot issues with internal integration platforms using a combination of tools and domain knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 5+ years of hands-on architecture experience in the .NET/C# and Azure Cloud environments and the ability to design, code and execute to company requirements.
· Recent experience with the design, creation, and management of API’s including SOA/SOAP and Microservices.
· Experience and exposure to the API Management Life cycle including design, development, security, governance, monitoring, alerting, and versioning
· Experience in API layer including security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request, and response modifications as needed.
· Current Azure Cloud experience.
· Containerization Experience (i.e., Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Azure Container Apps, Azure Service Fabric, etc.)
· Experience or exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
· Proficient in the latest Windows environment using the most recent versions of Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Minimum- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science, MIS, or Statistics
· Preferred- Graduate Degree, Computer Science, MIS, or Statistics
Capstone IT is an EEO employer
Our website: IT Staffing Services I IT Consulting Omaha (capstonec.com)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CapstoneITStaffingSolutions/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/capstone__IT/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/capstone-it-omaha-kansas-city
Capstone ITWhy Work Here?
We do what's right for the right reason. This is an ongoing position with one of our best clients.
Long term stability with a great client!