Entry Level / Full Time Sales Associate
The Capstone Consultants team is looking for an upbeat and motivated Entry Level Sales Associate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
* This position is entry level regardless of past experience
· Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
· Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
· Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
· Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
· Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Relevant experience in a leadership role
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
Experience in the following is a plus!
· Sales and marketing
· Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
· Sports / Team Environment
· Pay ranging from $0-66,000+ per year starting off (based on individual performance, commissions, and bonuses), with the potential for pay increases as you advance
· Trips to cool places like Puerto Vallarta, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
· Daily team development activities
· Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
· After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Holidays off
· Investment in your growth and progression
Want to join our team? Apply today!
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work