Entry Level Brand Ambassador
It is said, “to inspire change be the change.” Capstone Consultants is taking the sales and marketing industry by storm and actively seeking entry level candidates looking to drive their career to unknown territory. We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Brand Ambassador to train in all areas of sales, marketing, and business development. Anyone with a background in customer service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality), sales, marketing, or leadership should apply. This is an entry level position regardless of past experience.
Capstone Consultants has BIG growth goals this year to expand into at least two additional markets. We can only do this by hiring the right talent to growth WITH the company.
What does this mean for you?
- Personal and professional development
- Training in: sales, marketing, business development, and leadership
- Experience in: public speaking, presentations, and strategic planning
- Executive level coaching
- Bonuses and incentives
- Travel opportunities
- We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
- We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
- 0-6 years experience in sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, hospitality or leadership
- Internally motivated
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to adapt
- Digital and technical skills
- Student mentality
- Interest in: personal growth, philanthropic endeavors, and team camaraderie
At Capstone Consultants, Inc., we believe the success of a company is in direct correlation with the success of every individual that makes up its workforce. We value integrity, professionalism, and a good work ethic because these factors are the driving force of a thriving company.
We have an extensive interview process but will move through it very rapidly. If interested, apply today!
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work