Real Estate Analyst
Capstone - Colorado Region Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $52,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Who Should Apply
This is a unique opportunity to grow in one of the hottest sectors in the industry and learn the business from the best of the best. This may be a great fit if you are someone who has:
· Must have high level of attention to detail.
· Must be able to foresee issues and handle properly.
· Represent our team in a professional manner.
· Must be articulate and able to communicate clearly on the phone and email.
· Ability to build lasting relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
· Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Effective time management: prioritize tasks, successfully meet deadlines, and perform under pressure.
· Our one-of-a-kind culture includes fun events that fit our personalities such as happy hours, sporting events, and various team outings that keep our employees motivated to uphold our hard-working ethic.
· Preferred at least one year of experience as a Transaction Coordinator or 2 years in Real Estate.
· Colorado Real Estate License preferred, but not required.
· Taking a transaction from start to finish. The agent should only be stepping back in for repairs/negotiations or if there is a major problem or issue.
· Proficient in DotLoop (preferred but not required) for contracts, transaction management, and retaining transaction files/records.
· Write & Review contracts. Ensure all parties are emailed.
· Gather and organize due diligence including requesting, reminding, organizing, sorting through and delivering to the buyer.
· Ensuring dates/deadlines are communicated and followed up upon.
· Coordinating and communicating all parties in the transaction – buyer, seller, title.
· Schedule and or set up showings, inspections, and closings.
· Ensure brokers calendars are updated and scheduled appropriately.
· Reviewing title.
· Maintain excellent records, filing and saving DD docs, title, EM receipt, etc.
· Closing Compliance including needs list to title, closing out deals, commissions, updating CRM, etc.
· Keep client database up to date throughout transaction.
· Ensure communication and providing info in a timely manner to vendors and 3rd parties.
· Client management/satisfaction.
·Underwriting deals using RedIQ & Excel.
· Competitive salary and performance-based incentive package
· Paid time off and ten paid holidays annually
· We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance policies
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
· Cover letter detailing how your experience is relevant to the role and how you best exemplify our company’s core values
Capstone’s culture runs deep. It embodies who we are, what we believe in, and what makes us unique. Our core values act as an unwavering guide in what we do daily and who we invite to be a part of the Capstone family.
Capstone’s Core Values
• Team before self
• Relentless passion for improvement
• Driven self-starters
• Ego checked at the door
• Embrace the chaos
Capstone - Colorado RegionWhy Work Here?
Fantastic company culture & awesome growth potential!
Capstone is a commercial real estate brokerage firm focused on the flourishing multi-family sector. This position will entail working directly with the partners, regional directors, sales advisors, and fulfillment staff to deliver high value client projects. Capstone’s culture runs deep. It embodies who we are, what we believe in, and what makes us unique. Our core values act as an unwavering guide in what we do daily and who we invite to be a part of the Capstone family. Capstone’s Core Values • Team before self • Relentless passion for improvement • Driven self-starters • Ego checked at the door • Embrace the chaos
1031 Santa Fe DrDenver, CO