Candidate is responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of Capstone's fundraisers and for developing promotional materials. Must be energetic, outgoing , well organized, and a self-starter. Software proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher a must. Minimum of two year's experience in fundraising required.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities required:
- Promoting a professional and positive image to the community
- Tracking and reporting event income/expenses
- Researching vendors for events; sending invites for their participation (entertainment, videography, décor, silent and live auction items, door prizes, etc.
- Work in conjunction with staff, committee members, Board Members and volunteers
- Plan and manage event aspects including invitations, processing invoices, maintaining RSVP's, ensuring payments are received, coordinating with outside vendors and making follow up calls, overseeing setup and cleanup, and post event surveys
- Creating and updating advertisements, marketing materials, save the dates, certificates of appreciation, posters, etc.
- Develop press releases for special events and submit them to local media sources
- Updating Facebook, Yelp, YouTube, Instagram, and Google Profile accounts; respond to inquires, comments, and reviews in a positive and courteous manner
- Keeping record of in-kind donations and sending thank you letters to each donors