Customer Service Representative
- Expired: March 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
To assist staff in daily operations under the guidance of the branch manager.
1. Have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
2. Take applications and pull proper reports for the branch manager
3. Must handle payment transactions and answer calls directing them to the correct department
4. Work closely with the assistant branch manager on proper filings
5. Open the office and have the lobby ready to welcome customers at 9 a.m.
6. Handle daily/monthly closeout operations
7. Print loan documents and organize customer files
8. Assist with collection activity and make proper calls designated by the branch manager
9. Help staff maintain and organize CIP Program
10. Handle other clerical tasks designated by the branch manager
11. Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potentially suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma
BusinessView all jobs at Capstar Bank