- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $14 Hourly
- Free Meals and Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Ongoing Training
- Delegate duties and fairly assign specific tasks to ensure Team Members are prepared for our guests.
- Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
- Follow inventory control procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all Capriottis procedures and operational policies, cash handling, sanitation, and safety/security, to ensure the safety of all Team Members and guests during each shift.
- Assist with labor management costs.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge to promote Capriottis values and culture.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in all areas of shop operations to assist where needed during assigned shift.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the shop and ensure proper setup and breakdown of all areas, including the dining room, restrooms, cold stations, grill, and prep areas.
- Work as a team to prepare for each shift.
- Ability to manage time effectively while meeting all job responsibilities.
- Maintains a positive work environment for Team Members and guests during each shift.
- Excellent guest service skills are required.
- Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively to help keep all Team Members informed.
- Flexible schedule; could include nights and weekends.
- At least 16 years of age.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?