Are you an ambitious, competitive go-getter with a positive attitude? Are you looking to get into an entry level business development, sales, or marketing position? Most companies hiring for these positions require experience that goes beyond a college degree. But Capitol Marketing Strategies is looking to train an entry level candidate, no experience necessary! We need a talented, self-motivated individual, who is ready to jump-start a career as an Entry Level Business Development Representative.
There’s no better skill set to learn than how to get in the door and generate conversations between consumers and senior executives of the Fortune 500. We are hiring an Entry Level Business Development Representative in the Alexandria area! We offer a base salary, unlimited commissions, full training, and valuable experience!
A Day in the Life of an Entry Level Business Development Representative:
- The Hunt:
Researching the companies and industries to develop and maintain a strong understanding of client’s services, areas of expertise, and business development objectives.
- Engaging With Consumers:
Crafting insightful talking points that will resonate with your prospects to generate quality prospects, close sales, meet business development goals, and build a pipeline for increased position in the marketplace.
Establishing conversations and connections with consumers to provide a top-notch experience, promote client brands, and convert prospects to buyers.
Brainstorming with peers and clients to improve business development tactics, process and business acumen.
Qualifications/Experience of the Entry Level Business Development Representative:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Business-to-Consumer business development and/or sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated leadership in community, professional and/or college organizations.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and effectively communicate within different levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills essential.
Competencies of the Entry Level Business Development Representative:
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge.
- Flexibility to learn new products over time.
- Initiative & execution-oriented.