We are looking for a bright, personable, and motivated individual to be part of our Administrative team. This individual should help with the Practice's revenue generating efforts and administrative tasks in both Washington, DC and Centreville, VA.
This individual is responsible for insurance verification and quoting patients with their fees.
Supporting the billing team- this includes administrative tasks such as billing, claims, and insurance credentialing. This position works with the Front Office Administrator to ensure a productive flow and create a great patient and office experience.
Supporting our front desk staff- answering phones, verifying insurances, helping with billings, accounts receivable, and other day-to-day business functions.
Ideal candidate is detail oriented with strong communications skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Degree Requirement: Associates Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Years of Experience: 2+ years in an administrative role, preferably in a dental/medical office environment.
· Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: intermediate.
· Experience with working in an office environment, answering phones and scheduling.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
· Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
· Function effectively in a time-sensitive environment while meeting multiple deadlines.
1. Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
2. Excellent phone manners with multi-line business phone system
3. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
4. Self-motivated with excellent attention to details
5. Be very comfortable with technology and computer software use (Salesforce CRM, Constant Contact email marketing, social media channels, Dropbox, MS Office Suite and more)
6. Be able to travel to offices of referring doctors and to practice events
7. Graphic design, photography, website management and event planning experience a plus
Base salary or hourly rate commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits package includes-
· Employer contributions towards Social Security and Medicare
· Workers Compensation insurance program
· Eligible after 90 days of full-time employment:
· Eligible after 6 months of full-time employment:
Quarterly bonus plan based on practice collections
· Eligible after 12 months of full-time employment:
401k plan with profit-sharing contribution
· Continuing education tuition reimbursement
Capitol Endodontics & Centreville Endodontics
Why Work Here?Thank you for your interest in Capitol Endodontics and Centreville Endodontics. We are a practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care, root canal therapy, root canal retreatment and root canal surgery. We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by respected endodontic specialists Dr. Verma, Dr. Nosrat, and associates includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Please visit our website to learn more- www.centrevilleendodontics.coma and www.capendo.com.
We are interested in the development of our team members and creating a friendly, progressive work culture