Senior Software Engineer
Capitol Design Studio Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling cross platform (desktop/mobile web + native devices) user-facing products.
- Design, build, ship, and maintain reusable systems that drive our complex web applications.
- Own, create, review, and provide feedback on technical design proposals and proof of concepts.
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, and testable code to turn ideas into production quality products.
- Improve our design system and make other cross cutting architecture improvements to our overall architecture in both the Front-end and Back-end codebases.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers by leading and collaborating in all engineering discussions and evangelizing engineering best practices.
- Promote a culture of operational excellence by meticulously testing and monitoring our systems and code, writing documentation, and being on-call to support the health of our services.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow.
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of software development experience in building large scale/distributed applications
- Full stack developer with proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Advance knowledge in Java\\J2EE, Spring frameworks (core, aop, security, boot), REST, SOAP, Hibernate/JPA
- Hands-on Experience in building API's, Microservices based on modern engineering practices
- Proficiency in SQL, Cassandra or any NoSQL database & Linux , Unix environments
- Strong exposure in designing enterprise level applications, Data management, Architectures & design patterns.
- Proficient in release engineering and continuous delivery tools and process.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and worked with small and large Scrum teams.
- Collaborate with global stake holders and worked with globally distributed teams
- Ensures delivery by closely working with Scrum teams and Product owners
- Frequent code committer
- Ensures code quality and coverage
Capitol Design Studio
2989 Fulton AveSacramento, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Capitol Design Studio