Residential Account Manager
Capitol Concierge Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for a team of remote concierges; The Account Manager provides the daily oversight, support and leaderships necessary for the concierges and/or managers to be successful and to contribute to the success of the organization. It is the AM’s responsibility to ensure that the concierge adheres to the Capitol Concierge policies and procedures create daily, monthly activity plans, annual event plans and the presentation of the plans to property management as well as the execution of the approved plans. Provides daily assistance to concierge, answering questions, helping with innovative ideas and strategies to increase service level; The Account Manager is responsible for all staffing components of the building; recruiting, selection, annual reviews and terminations.
Builds relationships with property management and building personnel; this individual must be service oriented and have strong organizational and team building skills. Additionally, this person will have a minimum of three-five (3-5) years direct sales / service management experience and be able to coach and mentor employees within the organization. The Account Manager will have a strong emphasis on developing the individual as well as their team. The environment is fast-paced and service oriented. The AM must be skilled at multi tasking, multi processing and being proactive.
- Manage and direct concierge’s performance in the field.
o First point of contact for the individual concierge on their team. Answers questions, works through stressful situations and helps the concierge to increase their individual skill set.
o Develop and create individual building service plans with the concierge and assist the concierge in implementing the agreed upon plan. This will include service level expectations and requirements.
o Monitor and work with concierge; to ensure punctuality, attendance, observance of the Capitol Concierge dress code, order processing procedures, timely reporting, adhering to Capitol Concierge policies and procedures and problem resolution.
o Represent concierge with concerns and questions.
o Write concierge write ups, recommendations, acknowledgements and annual reviews.
o Complete and review Concierge Visit form. Review form with concierges and set objectives for next visit. Turn in forms daily to HR to be included in personnel files
o Notify HR and PM of any HR needs, actions, etc.
- Direct, impact and increase service activity
o Review concierge service activity
o Coach, plan and advise during visits
o Review weekly service activity
o Develop goals for concierges and assist concierge hitting goals
- Visit Property Managers (PM) to learn and validate service quality of concierge.
- Conduct new hire and current employee training sessions.
- Plan and assist in coordination of staff events and recognition.
Reports to: VP of Operations
- High School Graduate with a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior retail, customer service center, administrative and/or sales management experience required.
- Must be an outstanding communicator with strong people skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Computer proficiency is a must. Microsoft Word, Excel Graphic programs such as Power Point, Publisher is a plus.
- Building Link Knowledge is a major plus
Integrity: Honest with strong moral principles.
Loyalty: Committed to others, the team and the company.
Passion to serve others, joyfully: Serving and respecting others with a joyful attitude.
Accountability: Accepts responsibility for one’s own actions, responses and performance.
Transparency: Open and clear communication.
100%, 100% of the time: Dedicated to going above and beyond.
Are your personal values aligned with our company values?
- Do you do what is right, because it’s the right thing to do, even when no one is there?
- Do you have a sense of, and display, ownership for the company?
- Do you gladly serve others and treat them with respect regardless of who they are or how you feel?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions/performance and seek ways to improve?
- Are you trustworthy?
- Do you say what you say you’re going to do when you say you’re going to do it?
***This position will be required to work in the Corporate office in Columbia, MD approximately 2 days per week depending on business needs.***
BusinessView all jobs at Capitol Concierge