Join our Job Fair on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Are you looking to make a positive impact in the lives of children with Autism? Do you want to be trained to become a Behavior Technician?
At Kadiant, we aspire to provide the highest-quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy and related services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to add to our team.
Job Fair Location:
Capital Autism Services, a part of the Kadiant Family
1901 Royal Oaks Drive, Unit 201
Sacramento CA, 95815
Come interview, meet our fun team, and get hired on the spot!
Please bring your resume, driver's license and car insurance.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at kadiant.com/careers/
• Available to work during a 3 pm – 7 pm time block Monday-Friday
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written communication skills
• Confidentiality and experience working with children
• Must maintain highest standard of ethics
• High School Diploma or GED
• Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a good driving record
• Preferred: Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum
• Preferred: Bachelor's degree and/or coursework in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development,
Special Education, or a related field
Other related jobs include nanny, childcare, tutor, caregiver, teacher, special education roles, social worker, mental health care, camp counselor, behavior technician or any roles working with children!
• Paid ABA training to become a Registered Behavior Technician
• Registered Behavior Technician Certification
• Paid travel and mileage reimbursement
• Paid accrued sick time
• Work close to home, no more than 30 minutes
• Tablets are provided to all Behavior Therapists
• Highly collaborative and supportive environment
• Student Loan Payment Program*
• 401 (k) retirement savings package with employer matching*
• Paid Training: Provide ongoing education for all staff throughout the year
• Paid Bonus Program: Eligible for a paid incentive program*
* Must meet minimum eligibility requirements for full benefits
The best benefit we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child's life while working with people who love what they do!
Explore Opportunities with Kadiant!
Kadiant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time