Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
This is an opportunity to join our Small Business Customer servicing team in our Bank. You would be responsible for providing an unmatched Customer experience through first call resolution and deepening relationships with our Customers.You should be energized by connecting with Customers and be able to communicate in a clear and professional manner. You will use a variety of tools and will need to build deep knowledge of all of our Small Business products and services.Candidates should be flexible and willing to adapt to enhancements designed for the benefit of our Customers.
- Provide exceptional service to our Small Business Customers in a prompt and professional manner on the phone
- Work cross-departmentally to research and resolve customer issues on the first call
- Troubleshoot issues in order to implement a resolution and provide a great customer experience
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to de-escalate calls
- Perform extensive research to further understand customer problems and offer solutions
- Identify opportunities in servicing processes and suggest solutions
- Able to offer and sell relationship-building solutions as part of a seamless integrated conversation
- Provide regular feedback from our Customers to continue to simplify future experience
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Small Business products and services
- Sustain a superior level of productivity while representing the Bank with enthusiasm
- Partner with branch associates and other bank departments to fulfill client requests
- Business needs require flexibility in scheduling and a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- 1 year of Google Suite (G-suite)
- Associates Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of previous call center or customer service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this positionNo agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).