We are the MOC Products distributor for nine states, including Oklahoma. We currently service 50+ car dealerships in this region. We are looking for someone that can deliver product, take inventory, and pass out fittings / adapters to technicians in the dealerships. Experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
* There is definitely opportunity for advancement. If the candidate learns the products and develops relationships in existing accounts, candidate will be promoted to Account Manager.
The candidate for this position MUST have (in order of importance): 1) a great attitude, i.e. a people person, 2) a great work ethic, 3) integrity and 4) a clean driving record. If you have these qualities, please apply. I cannot emphasize enough that you must have a great attitude, a willingness to please the customer and desire to do a great job. If you do, you will be compensated well above market value and given opportunities for advancement. We spread the wealth to our employees if they put in the work and keep a great attitude.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
* Employee will drive to dealerships on a regular basis, take orders, deliver product and pass out fittings / adapters to technicians that use our products in dealerships. No CDL required. Vehicle provided.
* We would prefer that candidate have mechanical skills to repair small automotive flush machines. Additional training provided. These are machines used in automobile dealerships to exchange fluid and do fuel services.
* Good English
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Good customer service skills and detail-oriented