Maple Grove, MN
Seeking candidates with solid customer service experience and/or dispatch/coordination.
Purpose of Job:
Process inventory movement through the warehouse utilizing an ERP system. Includes, accurate receiving of all materials into our inventory database, picking product for sales orders utilizing a pick plan, prepping product for shipment, and scanning products into our warranty database. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Provide internal and external customer service and support through a ticketing system, email, phone calls etc.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and Manage pick plans for accurate and timely order completion. Responsible to evaluate inventory variances including verifying bin locations and communicating corrective action plans with supervisor.
- Schedule all pick-ups for outbound freight. Ensure each order is processed, packed, and shipped to the proper shipping location based on the sales order by the end of each day.
- Provide freight quotes to sales, purchasing, production and management to assist in sales order processing. Complete other orders requesting freight quotes from outside vendors.
- Pick product from the warehouse based on a pick plan for sales orders.
- Receive and verify all incoming inventory to "FG" stock in a timely manner to minimize receiving or transfer errors. Move physical inventory to the proper put-away bin locations on a daily basis utilizing hand held scanner device
- Quality scan all products based on sales order into the warranty database for accurate fulfillment of the sales order as well as timely completion of each order.
- Prepare shipments by packing cartons or pallets for shipment and process through the UPS or FedEx shipping systems.
- Perform cycle counts on a daily, weekly basis to ensure inventory level accuracy and physical inventory yearly.
- Interacts with customer contacts, business partners, and internal staff to resolve Sales Order issues to meet shipment dates.
- Respond to all material requests including: MAC, Install, Service, and Technician.
- Process all related reports including Fixed Bin Replenishment, MAC/Service Errors, Open PO, Reservation Errors and others as needed and directed.
- Updated all work performed in our service ticketing system.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Verify physical inventory for purchase orders or RMAs (returns) and communicate discrepancies to customer service or purchasing agent.
- 24 hour standby duties on a rotating scheduled basis as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Accountability - Demonstrates an understanding of the link between one’s own job responsibilities and overall organizational goals and needs, and performs one’s job with the broader goals in mind. Takes personal ownership in organization’s success.
Customer Focus - Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer.
• Strong computer skills and related applications (Excel, Peoplesoft, SL Dynamics, SAP, UPS and FedEx freight application experience a plus)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to multi-task and resolve difficult situations
• Good logistic skills.
• Familiarity with shipping practices and procedures
• I/P, telephony or computer product knowledge desired
• Certification on forklift equipment.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 3 years of Warehouse experience
- 3 years of inventory knowledge
- 3 years customer service
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, SharePoint, ERP.