Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Clarksville, TN
Shift: Monday through Friday 8-5p
Duration: 6-12 month contract to possible permanent hire
Pay: $35 - $40 (depending on experience)
***Looking for primary skills in Creo Parametric 4 and Windchill 11. Please do not present candidates without those skills***
Research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering required.
- 2 to 4 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Commercial HVAC NA team.
- Controls replacement and refrigeration changes.
- Potentially developing new product that will entail working with sheet metal, copper, and assembly management.