International Manufacturer in West Sacramento Seeking a Machine Operator Immediately! This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity.
We are seeking a motivated machine operator/production worker to interview this week for a new, dynamic manufacturing organization!
2nd Shift! 4pm Start time.
Email Alli for immediate consideration!
Job Duties include:
- Transfer raw materials and mixing, disperse product with the use of production machinery
- Monitor machine running time, and adjust as necessary
- Collect samples of finished product
- Record each process thoroughly within company records
- Clean and maintain all production tools and machines
- Change filters as needed
- Verify quality and grade of raw materials before starting any production process
- Report any mechanical issues to maintenance supervisors
- MUST have a high school diploma/GED
- MUST have 2+ years experience working in a factory
- MUST possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced factory environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Qualified candidate must be able to work full-time day shift hours.
- Clean Drug test
Email Alli right away for consideration.
Looking forward to speaking with you!