Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level Grads)
Capital Staffing Westwood, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MA Inside Sales Representative
Remote temporarily due to COVID then located on-site
-entry level position
*position is more like an Account Manager - taking information from inception to completion, tracking items and guiding through a process. Does not have to have sales background, as we are willing to train right candidate - MUST be great with computer systems and highly organized. Please screen candidates for these skills as well as all skills in Requirements section.
Inside sales representatives (ISR) play a key role in achieving the companies natural gas sales goals and objectives. The ISR supports the efforts of the Energy Advisors, Account Executives, Compliance and Sales Fulfilment including completing the following activities as needed:
- Review all sales appointments to ensure customer is qualified to receive a no cost natural gas service line. All details must be confirmed before EA contacts customer.
- Follow up with opportunities that have not been contracted or closed lost by EA team
- Residential Add Load (Stoves, Dryers, Water Heaters, Grill, Generators and Pool Heaters)
- Day-to-Day requests from Lead Intake, Sales Supervisor.
- The responsibilities/activities of the ISR play an iatrical part in customer acquisition, revenue goals (MCF and Revenue) and Compliance. Responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- ISRs will review Energy Advisor pipeline and follow up accordingly for opportunities that have not had a documented activity in SALESFORCE.com/Oracle.
- Low-Use follow up from Marketing Process
- Scheduling appointments for qualified opportunities to the appropriate Energy Advisor for further development and closure.
- Annual goals and targets to be determined
- Entry-level/recent college graduate ideal (degree not required). Eager to learn, computer literate (ability to use 12 different systems).
- Ambitious, hungry, and highly organized
- Eager to learn, focused, ability to talk with customers and provide strong level of customer service
- Comfortable with processes/procedures and very detail-oriented
Capital StaffingWhy Work Here?
Fantastic opportunity for financial and career advancement!
BusinessView all jobs at Capital Staffing