Job Title: Financial Coordinator (Entry Level)
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Gather financial information from clients to bring back to the finance team, assisting in necessary analysis of received data.
- Vet company information for potential investment risk on the request of a finance analyst or manager, researching finance industry trends.
- Keep record of all financial statements, data, and releases.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data.
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required