Energy Analyst (Remote)
Capital Staffing Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maintain relationship with all assigned clients. Understand the energy economics of all assigned client accounts. This includes the review/understanding of all applicable tariffs, special contracts, supply source, procurement pricing products including spot, fixed, and index related products and associated energy infrastructure systems including but not limited to capacity, transmission, and distribution and how each affects an assigned client’s facility.
- Minimum high school but college degree preferred.
- 2 to 4 years experience.
- Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline. Experience in Information Technology preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of natural gas and electricity including financial products, pricing, and physical infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products including Word, Outlook, Power Point.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail plus demonstrated abilities in problem solving and independent decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and emails. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, colleagues and clients.
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to be effective in written and verbal methods.
- Responsible for building, creating and analyzing client budgets and utility rate analysis. Communicate with client to establish forecasted volumes for those deliverables along with monthly nominations, bank balancing, requests for proposals, Market Position Reports and Operational Flow Order’s where applicable. Manage Market Position Reports and Request for Proposal process.
- Support Client Executives in managing relationships with assigned clients. Manage plant level relationships, attend weekly, bi-weekly calls, and prepare required information for call with guidance by CE. Act as secondary point of contact for client contacts and support the maintaining of relationships with assigned customers.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis as appropriate.
- Responsible for Natural Gas/Power Summaries as well as the invoice reconciliation to complete report.
- Responsible for initiating research into effect of rate cases.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Capital Staffing