Capital Staffing Redding, CA
- Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic Healthcare Organization Seeking Customer Service Reps To Start ASAP. This is a Full time, contract-to-hire opportunity! Amazing benefits offered once hired permanent! If you are a driven, customer focused professional seeking a lasting role within the medical industry, apply TODAY!
We are actively seeking a customer service representatives/donor coordinators for a healthcare organization located in Redding, CA.
- This position requires excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will be working with donors both in person and on the phone to help with answering questions, helping with donor flow, and scheduling blood donation appointments.
- Tuesday & Wednesday 10:30am-6:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am-5:30pm
- Friday 6:30am-1:30pm
- Saturday: 7:00am-3:30pm
- The successful candidate will have attention to detail, extremely organized, ability to problem solve, work with a sense of urgency, meet production standards and demands, work as a team and communicate effectively.
- Customer service experience. Call center or receptionist experience helpful
- MUST be able to pass Drug Screen.
- MUST be able to pass Background Check.
For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with RESUME.
Talk to you soon!
Established in 2011, Capital Staffing, Inc is committed to providing a high level of support to all of our employees. We appreciate your choice in partnering with us for your future employment!
Capital Staffing employs a wide range of highly skilled administrative/customer service, accounting/finance, industrial, healthcare, scientific, manufacturing and IT professionals across various industries.
Capital Staffing, Inc provides contract, contract to hire, and direct placement recruiting services.
We are proud to serve our local community!
Capital StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great team environment!
BusinessView all jobs at Capital Staffing