We are looking for a CPA Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
Provide high-quality tax compliance and consulting services for partnerships, corporations, S corporations, individuals, estates, and trusts.
Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- 3 Years tax accounting experience
- Bachelors degree preferably in accounting
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Licensed CPA, JD or Enrolled Agent Certification
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills