IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FULL APPLICATION PROCESS.
English/Spanish Speaking Inside Sales Specialist needed for our Real Estate Investment firm. We are looking to generate more leads and grow our team so we can surpass last year's goals.
The primary role will be to prospect for a local Real Estate Investor who purchases homes directly from homeowners in the Florida market. This Real Estate Investor has purchased over 50 homes and has done over 350 real estate transactions in just a few years.
This opportunity consists of prospecting new leads and following up with existing leads.
The ideal candidate will have a fun, friendly, and outgoing personality. They will be the first contact for potential home sellers and will be responsible to build rapport and collect the necessary information over the phone. This person needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, and have good problem-solving skills, a good attitude, and common sense.
I will train the right candidate and provide ongoing coaching and support!
This is a great opportunity! Whether you are just looking for a promising position with a great company, or if you have been wanting to break into the real estate industry, or you have some real estate experience and are interested in learning more, this could be the perfect role for you! This is a small but very successful operation that is growing quickly, so this could be an amazing opportunity for someone looking to get involved in real estate, as you would be joining a growing team early on! Lots of potential for advancement and long-term success as the company continues to grow.
Opportunity for growth in this position. This position is entry level and can evolve into outside sales or managerial type role with higher pay and perks.Compensation:
$40,000 - $60,000 Commission BasedResponsibilities:
- Outbound prospecting/cold calling local homeowners using our proprietary data and systems
- Updating CRM
- Making follow up calls
- Adding new Sellers to CRM and developing relationships with them
- Attending team meetings
- 20 hours per week on the dialer
- On going sales training
- BILINGUAL required - Spanish required
- Must be able and willing to make calls on weekends and after normal business hours
- Personable and comfortable talking to people
- Able and excited to spend 90% of work day on the phone or outbound dialing
- Friendly, fun, outgoing personality
- Professional and easy to talk to
- Understanding of G Suite and basic understanding of CRM platforms
- Scheduling efficiency
- Excellent communication skills, work well with people and in teams
- Self motivated and hardworking
- Common sense
- NO REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
IG: CapitalRiseInvestments LLC
Youtube Channel: Raul Bolufe
We are looking for someone who is structured and hardworking. We work differently than most places and sometimes have too much fun. So, some seriousness is wanted!