We are seeking a positive, team player to join our team as a Receptionist/Assistant in health and wellness office! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success as well as help assist with patients/clients as necessary. Any experience is helpful, but we will train the right person who has a willingness to learn and be part of a successful team.
- Schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite patients and clients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Assist patients/clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player who is willing to learn and work well with others
- Good genuine person who is a team player
- DEPENDABLE person who cares about their work
Capital Region Integrative Health
Why Work Here?We are an integrative health facility specializing in alternative health options such as spinal rehabilitation, spinal decompression therapy treatment, chiropractic, weight loss, therapy, nutrition. Our focus is on helping our patients/clients maximize their health to achieve and maintain an active lifestyle.
Make a difference in helping people achieve and maintain a healthy and active way of life!