A leading Property Management company is currently seeking to fill the position for a LIHTC certified Property Manager for a property in Sterilng, VA. Enhanced Salary with benefits Offered.
The primary duties of this position are:
* Establish and maintain effective communication with residents, maintenance, and supervisory team.
* Process rental applications for move-in.
* Conduct Interim Certifications and Annual Re-certifications for all tenants. Collect, record, and deposit rent.
* Oversee maintenance personnel and ensure that work requests are completed in a timely manner.
* Process move-outs, including conducting walk-through with residents and processing move-out statements.
* Work with accounting team to ensure that all invoices are processed.
* Assist supervisory team with capital improvements.
Necessary skills for this position include:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong leadership skills and team-player.
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to all residents.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 2 years in administrative and/or supervisory roles required.
* Previous experience in Section 8/Affordable Housing property management required.
Enhanced Salary with benefits:
Capital Realty Group
Why Work Here?his Company Describes Its Culture as: Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of