We currently have a unique opportunity for a Multi-Site Property Manager in Chevy Chase, MD. This is a combined 568 unit multi-family development. The Manager is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and overseeing all aspects of this amazing community including staff performance, resident and owner satisfaction and superb financial success. You will inspire your team to perform at their best every day, while also creating a sense of community and reminding residents why they chose Capital Properties as their home.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the property, including responsibility for finance, marketing, customer service and staff.
- Adhere to and ensure that all on-site personnel adhere to Federal, State and Company safety program policies and procedures.
- Ensure superior customer experiences, resident relations, maintenance department practices, vendor relations.
- Develop, plan and implement the budgets, including those for retail and commercial development and charting the overall financial performance of the properties.
- Handle recordkeeping and reporting responsibilities.
- Oversee and actively participate in vendor management i.e. negotiate contracts, delinquencies, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of Maintenance Operations including expense control, capital projects, and vacant turn process and work order completion.
- Build, read and effectively manage a budget
- Maximize income, control expenditures and maintain fiscal responsibility to meet and beat budget goals
- Oversee unit renovations and spearhead common area renovation projects
- Responsible for all financial and administrative processes including weekly reporting, invoice processing, preparation and monitoring of the annual budget, performance of all duties related to the purchase of goods and supplies, monthly variance reporting and quarterly forecasting.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-family luxury community of at least 500 units
- Retail Property management experience for at least 12 months highly preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving abilities; must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Unique property management skills preferred (lease up, mixed use, etc.)
- Ability to work well and lead future residents, residents, and team members
- Yardi and pricing software systems knowledge highly preferred
- High level of written and oral communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Goal oriented with regard to management objectives
- Proven track record of stellar team work, must be extremely dependable and effective in time management
- Must have a college degree